Palm Cove Day Spa Resorts
Exclusive Day Spa at PEPPERS Beach Club
World recognised operators of the PEPPERS SPA invite you to experience what the rest of the world is praising.
Exclusive Spas of Australia welcome you to their captivating “Plantation meets Beach chic” SPA - located overlooking the resort pool & waterfall of Peppers Beach Club Resort, Palm Cove.
Fusing ancient therapies from the Dreamtime with uniquely Australian Spa Care ranges. We offer a full card of ‘therapeutic spa experiences’ including facials, massage, zone therapy – head, hands, feet, body exfoliations, buffs, scrubs & wraps, hot/chilled stones, mineral hydrotherapy & Vichy shower. Can be offered individually or wrapped into spa journeys, rituals or packages.
Services also include: spa cuisine, special offers for groups, bridal soirees & conferences, Gift certificates and a retail gift shop.
Our fully qualified Therapists are waiting to take you to a higher state of OM.
The Spa at the Beach Club won the following notable awards:
- Voted No 1 Spa Australasia South Pacific Region
- Voted No 10 Top Best Spas in the World
- Voted in the Top 3 Best Spas — 3 consecutive years
- Conde’ Nast Traveller UK
- Voted Best 100 Spas of the World
- Harpers and Queen — London
- Voted Australia’s Style Spa
- British Vogue
- Voted and Awarded Gold for Best Resort Spa Australia
- Holiday for Couples
- Voted Li’Tya Spa of the Year
Plus many more memorable mentions
The products used are the finest. Many of the treatments reflect ancient aboriginal medicines and techniques and your experience provides an authentic Australian experience embracing both rejuvenation and culture.
The signature Mala Mayi Body Treatment originates from Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory of Australia. This treatment is a full body rejuvenating experience that starts with a cleanse, energise and exfoliation. Next your spirit will be revitalised after a warm Mapi mud cocoon while enjoying a Paudi scalp massage. After the mud cocoon you will undergo ‘rain therapy’ before surrendering your body to the rhythms of a Kodo Massage.
Other fabulous treatments include:
Face, Hands and Feet
- Mirri Facial (refresh, revitalise and re-hydrate)
- Mikiri Facial (deep purification)
- Paloma Hand Treatment (nails and skin)
- Miji Jina Foot Treatment (sooth and soak)
- Paudi Head Masque and Massage (ultimate head treatment)
- Time For Men (men’s facial and head massage)
Exfoliations, Body Wraps and Vichy Shower Rituals
- River Spirit (water therapy)
- Coconut Cream Ocean Wave (Vichy Shower, exfoliation, coconut wrap, face and scalp massage)
- Rainforest River Stones (salt exfoliation, Vichy Shower, stone treatment)
- Especially For Him (massage, rain therapy, exfoliation)
- The Dreaming (Jina Foot, Rain Therapy, Mala Mapi, Body Massage, Paudi Hair Masque, Mirri Facial and Polama Hand Treatments)
- Kodo Body Massage (aboriginal massage)
- Swedish Massage (soft tissue)
- Pre-natal massage
- Specialised Massage (therapeutic techniques)
- Gubbera Kodo Stones (hot stone therapy)
- Daintree Salts, Stones & Clay (hot and cold stones, exfoliation, facial masque, body cocoon)
Secrets of Spa Baths
- Lemon Myrtle and Bush Lime Bath (uplifting and de-stress)
- Wild Rosella Bud and Pink Desert Soak (cleansing and nourishing)
Alamanda Spa Palm Cove
Alamanda Spa, located beachfront in the picturesque seaside village of Palm Cove, strives to encapsulate this notion in all their treatments. Alamanda Spa Palm Cove incorporates contemporary, holistic and non-clinical concepts, and uses many aromatherapy techniques to nurture the mind, body and soul.
Choose from an open aired pavilion or an air-conditioned treatment room and experience complete privacy and serenity. Ensure to ask us about our Special Treatment Packages:
SPA HIGH TEA 120 mins (min 2 pax)
Girl’s day out? Bachelorette party? Enjoy exclusive use of the “Harmony” spa pavilion. Includes 30 minute Feet Retreat and award winning Nunu restaurant’s signature High Tea, served to you whilst relaxing and taking in the ocean view.
SPA & LUNCH PACKAGE 120 minutes
Choose from any of our decadent 60 minute facial treatments or allow one of our experienced spa professionals to recommend one for you. Conclude your Alamanda experience with a beachfront lunch at award winning Nunu restaurant.
TOP TO TOE PACKAGE 180 minutes
Give your body a well deserved tune up all over with this ultimate treatment that combines all of The Spa’s signature therapies. 30 minute honey sesame body polish, 30 minute avocado smoothie body wrap, 60 minute body massage and 60 minute facial
PALM COVE ESCAPE 5 hrs
The ultimate DAY spa experience. The Palm Cove Escape Spa Package incorporates only the best from our exotic day spa and award winning Nunu restaurant. Embark on your journey back to optimum health with a 90 minute massage, personalised body polish and wrap followed by a healthy lunch and refreshment. Recommence your journey with a refreshing facial treatment and our Alamanda hair and scalp treatment. Enjoy full use of our resort facilities on the day.
Alamanda Spa Palm Cove is open 9am - 7pm for treatments.
Ensure to pre-book prior to arrival to avoid disspointment.
The Sea Temple Resort and Spa
Sea Temple Resort and Spa is Palm Cove’s most prestigious address and the spa at Sea Temple is one of the finest in Australia. From the moment you step through the spa’s translucent doors you will be welcomed by flowing aromas, professional staff and an ambiance that exudes serenity and relaxation. The intimate lighting, tranquil music and comfortable yet stylish furniture will get you in the mood for your treatment right from the start. The colourful floral arrangements against taupe walls provide a vibrant yet subtle environment.
Sea Temple Spa Palm Cove uses only the finest UK Elemis Spa Therapy products which are a unique and sensory skin care line. It is only the best for guests at the Sea Temple Spa Palm Cove and you will be delighted by the ‘welcoming touch’ which is a foot ritual that combines essential oils and warm compressions; guaranteed to prime you for your luxurious treatment ahead. The Sea Temple Spa is designed to provide mental and physical wellbeing through complete sensual and restorative procedures. With the motto of “providing a path to re-discover your ancient soul”, the therapists at Sea Temple Spa Palm Cove are committed to providing the ultimate spiritual and harmonising experience.
Sea Temple Spa Palm Cove has five treatment rooms and two of them feature outdoor verandahs giving you the choice to enjoy your spa remedy surrounded by nature. Each treatment room is designed with heated, ergonomically-correct massage tables ensuring comfort and proper alignment at all times. Take pleasure in the plush taupe towels and bathrobes provided in each treatment room; all needs are catered for while indulging at Sea Temple Spa Palm Cove.
Spa journeys are the ultimate treatments offered at Sea Temple Spa Palm Cove. The Couple’s Journey is 2.5 hours and includes a foot treatment, deep tissue massage, lime and ginger salt glow and an exotic bathing ceremony. The Ultimate Journey, which is 7 hours of pure bliss, includes a salt and ginger body glow, an exotic frangipani nourish wrap, a hot stone massage followed by a break to enjoy a light outdoor meal. After your spa cuisine you can enjoy an anti-aging or advanced performance facial and the journey will finish with a sole delight for hands and feet with a manicure and pedicure; imagine the transformation and renewal that can be realised in a seven hour long treatment!
There are several other wonderful treatments at Sea Temple Spa such as:
- Elemis Visible Brilliance Facial (anti-aging)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial (slows down aging)
- Elemis Tri-Enzyme Re-surfacing Facial (re-surface and smooth)
- Elemis Oxygen Skin Facial Calm (for sensitive skin)
- Elemis S.O.S Purifying Facial (for oily and congested skin)
- Elemis Fruit Active Glow (recharge dull complexions)
- Elemis Exotic Moisture Dew (intense moisturise)
- Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair (deep cleanse)
- Elemis Skin IQ Facial (for men, anti-aging)
- Elemis Urban Cleanse Facial (total skin care defence)
Face and Body Rituals
- Elemis Absolute Spa Ritual (head to toe massage and facial)
- Elemis Total Time Out For Men (facial and full body massage)
- Temple Relaxation Massage (gentle full body massage)
- Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage (deep erythematic massage)
- Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy (healing and massage)
- Pregnancy Massage
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Elemis Aroma Ocean Spa Wrap (seaweed wrap, detoxify and cleanse)
- Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow (invigorate and revitalise)
- Exotic Coconut and Milk Ritual Wrap (Balinese ceremony)
- Exotic Frangipani Body Nourish Wrap (moisture and glow)
- Vichy Hydrotherapy Treatment
Hand and Feet
- Sole Delight Foot Treatment (condition feet and nails)
- Exotic Hand Ritual (pamper hands and nails)
- Both can include polish
- Couples Journey (foot delight, deep tissue massage, salt glow, bathing ceremony)
- Detoxifying Journey (ocean wrap, Vichy shower, deep tissue massage and facial)
- Indulgent Journey (coconut rub, milk wrap, Vichy shower, bathing ceremony, hot stone massage and facial)
- Ultimate Journey (salt glow, nourish wrap, hot stone massage, light meal, facial, hand and foot treatment)
Palm Cove Australia has proudly been named the “Spa Capital of Australia,” because of its extensive collection of world-class wellness spas, offering visitors a chance to relax, re-charge and completely succumb to the tropical aura of Palm Cove.
Palm Cove features over six luxurious day-spas that possess a unique appeal and that offer lavishly radiant treatments to make you feel relaxed, re-energized and renewed.
Spas today are no longer an exclusive luxury reserved only for the special few. The Spas at Palm Cove are easily accessible along a 2km strip and cater to all budgets and needs. Spa treatments help to address active and inquisitive lifestyles whether it is a therapeutic, relaxation or holistic treatment that you are seeking.
The word ‘spa’ is a Latin term that means, “health via water,” and what better place to seek revitalization and nourishment than the resort destination of Palm Cove that is nestled beside the waters of the Great Barrier Reef; the largest living organism in the world and the World Heritage Listed Rainforest; the longest continuously surviving rainforest in the world.
The spas at Palm Cove combine influences from palatial style Roman spas, Russian ‘banyas’, Japanese ‘sentos’ and local Indigenous therapies. Some treatments that you can indulge while staying in Palm Cove include: Body Scrubs, Facials, Hydro-baths, Vichy Showers, Body Wraps, Massages, Stone Therapy, Hand & Foot treatments and His and Her Treatments and many more.
Imagine being coated in clay mud, scrubbed with soft coral and refreshed by the rejuvenated waters of a Vichy shower. Holidays are a time to unwind and realign yourself and the fabulous Spas in Palm Cove allow for just that.
Choose from a variety of locations to enjoy your treatment. Be pampered while relaxing in an open-aired pavilion while soaking in un-spoilt views of the Coral Sea, be pampered in a serenity verandah or perhaps a massage in a private cabana overtop of a swimming pool is on the cards? All spas in Palm Cove offer air-conditioned treatment rooms and most offer dual treatment rooms for couples, friends or even mothers and daughters.
When choosing a spa treatment it is best to first consider what it is you actually need. Are you stressed out and feel as if you just need to unwind? Have you been unable to focus lately? Has your hair been lacking the shine and bounce that your desire or have your busy feet been aching for some TLC? If you are not sure what it is that you need, ask your spa therapist to recommend the perfect treatment for you.
When preparing for a spa treatment it is best to do a bit of research in to what it is that you want. Arrive early for your treatment so you have a chance to relax and unwind- preparing yourself properly for your remedy.
Consider other guests while at the spa and address your personal levels of modesty. Try not to eat a big meal before your treatment and make sure you will be able to tell your therapist your medical istory if relevant.
Most of all just let loose and succumb to the utter relaxation that you deserve. Savor moments like these where you are able to completely rid yourself of stresses, worries and insecurities. By completely surrendering yourself you will come out feeling lighter, renewed and ready to thoroughly enjoy the rest of your time spent in beautiful Palm Cove.
We recommend that you book you spa or massage treatment in advance as the day spas are very busy and we want to make sure you don't miss out on this relaxing and rejuvenating experience.