Is Palm Cove Nice For A Holiday?
Is Palm Cove Nice For A Holiday?
Palm Cove might just be the perfect destination for you! Palm Cove is a beautiful coastal suburb located in Far North Queensland, about 25 kilometres north of Cairns. With its stunning beaches, lush tropical rainforests and beachfront resorts and hotels it's no wonder why Palm Cove has become a popular holiday spot for visitors from around the world.
Here, we'll discuss whether Palm Cove is a nice destination for a holiday and provide you with some examples of holiday accommodations available on the Palm Cove Australia website. Is Palm Cove Nice for a Holiday?
Yes! Palm Cove is worth visiting for a holiday. Here are some reasons why:
- Beautiful Beaches: Palm Cove boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in Australia. The beaches are pristine and lined by palm trees, making them an ideal location for relaxing underneath to take in the distant island scenery and watch the world go by. During the summer season there is an enclosed swimming net that is patrolled by Surf Life Savers.
- Palm Cove Jetty: Palm Cove jetty is a great spot for those who like to catch a fish or just to take in the scenic views.
- Great Weather: With warm tropical temperatures all year round, Palm Cove is a perfect destination for those who love the sun and outdoor activities.
- Activities: There are plenty of healthy activities to do in Palm Cove such as walking or riding rented bikes through the Melaleuca Forest trails, yoga and Pilates on the beach or working out in your resort or hotel gymnasium. Plus the kids will be happy with the beachfront playgound!
- Palm Cove Day Spas: For a more relaxing type of activity your will find that Palm Cove has several day spas for some beautiful you time to enjoy massages and body therapies. Choose from Thai style services to the use of ancient Aboriginal products or organic skin care creams.
- Tours & Attractions: You cannot visit Palm Cove without experiencing the local tours and attractions. Most tour operators will pick you up from your resort accommodation and take you to Cairns or Port Douglas to visit the Great Barrier Reef. The same applies for helicopter flights, the Daintree Rainforest, Kuranda tours and all other tours and attractions.
- Dining and Shopping: Palm Cove has a wide range of restaurants, cafes, and boutique shops to choose from. From the ladies’ boutiques and luxury menswear stores, children’s toys, and clothing shops they will all be giving your wallets a good work out. For dining options you can enjoy everything from locally caught seafood to international cuisine or casual club and pub food. The choice of cuisine is magnificent in Palm Cove and the views across the ocean from each restaurant has you soaking up the stunning views over the Great Barrier Reef.
- Markets: At various times of the year Palm Cove hosts the beachfront markets offering local crafts, artworks and food items. On a Sunday you can take a bus trip to the famous Port Douglas Markets or whilst on your Kuranda tour you can visit the Kuranda Heritage Markets.
- Entertainment: If you enjoy an Irish bar, a Surf Club atmosphere, or a pub style band you can find it all in Palm Cove. The music styles cover all genres and all tourist types whether you are a grandma or grandpa, generational families, young family, or young adults you will find the perfect spot to pop a squat. And the bonus is that all of these outlets overlook the beaches of Palm Cove, so you not only get to enjoy the view but also the fresh sea breezes.
- Palm Cove Dining: You will find the choice of food and beverage will keep your mouth watering all day long with a great range of cafes and restaurants in Palm Cove. From fresh seafood caught out on the Great Barrier Reef to Irish pub food, barbeque steaks and Asian cuisine. Palm Cove caters for the various dietary requirements and for all age groups.
Examples of Holiday Accommodation on Palm Cove Australia Website
Palm Cove offers a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets and preferences. Here are some examples of holiday accommodation available on the Palm Cove Australia website:
- Holiday Homes: Holiday homes are popular with wedding groups, intergenerational families and big groups of friends. Most Palm Cove holiday homes are 3 to 4 bedrooms and some of them are located quite close by to each other which is perfect for groups travelling together. Most of these holiday homes will have swimming pools and barbeque areas and only a short walk for the Palm Cove beach, restaurants, and bars.
- Holiday Apartments: Perfect for those who like the space and the option of self-catering along with the luxuries of being inside a resort with all the leisure facilities, bars and restaurants. These holiday apartments are all dotted along the beachfront esplanade of Palm Cove and are super convenient if you do not wish to walk far for entertainment.
- Resorts: Some Palm Cove Resorts are hotel style room only whilst others offer apartment style accommodation. The beauty of these is that you can choose to be pampered with daily room services, or self-cater and opt in to the resorts services when you desire. As per the holiday apartments the resorts of Palm Cove are dotted along the beachfront esplanade.
- Palm Cove Accommodation Deals: Be sure to ask The Palm Cove team about the special rates offered on the privately managed holiday apartments before you book your Palm Cove holiday as they always have some local specials coming up that may not be seen online.
In conclusion, Palm Cove is a beautiful destination for a holiday, with its stunning beaches, warm weather, and a variety of activities and dining options. Whether you're looking for a luxurious resort for a couple or a budget-friendly family apartment, Palm Cove offers plenty of accommodation options to suit all tastes and preferences.
Start planning your Palm Cove holiday and contact the local Palm Cove holiday experts today!
Posted on July 21, 2023 at 4:04pm by Christina James